The food processor integrates the functions of making soy milk, grinding dry powder, extracting juice, making meat stuffing, and shaved ice. It can cook some small things in the kitchen, such as girls' freshly squeezed juice, household pepper aniseed, and stirring minced meat, etc., it is very convenient.
The food processor combines the functions of a juicer, a grinder, a mixer and other machines. For rock candy, the food processor directly beats these small cubes into ultra-fine powdered sugar. For nuts, such as peanuts, almonds, and sesame seeds, with their own oils and fats, they can be directly made into liquid sauces. When making juice, the food processor breaks through the cell wall instantly through the ultra-high speed of 45,000 rpm and releases the maximum nutrition of fruits and vegetables. Since there is no need to filter, the food processor can well retain the dietary fiber in the food, which is helpful for improving the function of the gastrointestinal tract. help.
2. Disadvantages of cooking machine:
1) The price of the cooking machine is much higher than that of the juicer because of its comprehensive functions and high technological content.
2) Due to the high speed and handling of hard things, the noise is generally high.
A juicer is a machine that can quickly squeeze fruits and vegetables into fruit and vegetable juice, which is small and can be used at home. Juicers are mainly used to make pure juice. After starting the machine, the motor drives the knife net to rotate at high speed. Push the fruits and vegetables from the feeding port to the knife net, and the sharp thorns of the knife net will chop the fruits and vegetables. Under the action of the centrifugal force of the juicer generated by the high-speed operation of the knife net, the pulp will fly out of the knife net and enter the slag box, and the juice will pass through. The knife net flows into the juice cup. The juicer does not have a heating function. If it is used to make soy milk, the soy milk produced is raw and needs to be boiled before drinking.
2. Disadvantages of juicer:
1) The juice extraction rate of the juicer is low. Because the knife net only cuts the pulp without squeezing it, many pulps are thrown into the slag collection bucket before they are squeezed dry, resulting in a serious waste of nutrients;
2) The taste of the juice is not good. The heat generated by the high-speed blade causes the nutrients to be rapidly oxidized. After the juice is squeezed, it will be layered quickly and there will be thick foam floating on the surface. The taste is not very good; finally, it is extremely difficult to clean. This is also the most fatal disadvantage. Every time the fine holes on the surface of the knife net are filled with pomace, you must find a small brush to clean it carefully. After washing it once, you will never want to use it again.
3. Which one is better, juicer or food processor?
1. Juice taste and juice yield
Juice yield and taste are important factors for many consumers to choose a juicer. For the juice yield, the juicer often contains a lot of water in the filtered residue due to the insufficient crushing of fruits and vegetables, and the juice yield is usually 50%~ 60%. In contrast, the juice yield rate of a cooking machine will be higher, generally reaching more than 75%, so many consumers tend to buy a cooking machine.
In fact, the juice yield is also related to different fruits. Generally, the juice yield of grapes and watermelons is high, and the juice yield of apples and pears is low. As for the taste, the heat generated by the high-speed blade of the juicer causes the nutrients to be rapidly oxidized. After the juice is squeezed, it will be layered quickly and thick foam will float on the surface. The taste is not very good. The fruit juice has a delicate and thick taste, which is closer to the original color of the fruit; and the food processor is a piece of fruit and vegetables that are all crushed and mixed together.
2. Difficulty of cleaning
For the selection of a juicer, in addition to the juice yield and taste, the difficulty of cleaning after juicing has also become a factor considered by many users. The food processor is easy to maintain, just add water to the container, then turn on the machine, and the juice on the bottom of the container and the blade can be cleaned. The juicer is more difficult to clean, and the fine holes on the surface of the knife net are filled with pomace every time it is used up. You must find a small brush to clean it carefully.
Juicer: Whether processing fruits, vegetables, or a mixture of other ingredients, a blender is enough.
Cooking machine: Not only suitable for cooking machines and juicers, but even hard rock sugar can be made into super-fine powdered sugar; peanuts, almonds, sesame seeds and other nuts with oil themselves can also be directly made into sauce kind.